The parking guidance system needs to work in conjunction with a certain parking information release system to make a good use of parking guidance. At present, the large-scale parking management system in domestic parking lots is roughly composed of three parts: vehicle detection, parking space information release and parking space information processing. The system only achieved vehicle detection and information release, and did not truly achieve parking guidance and guidance. There are two main parking guidance systems: one is a parking guidance system based on ultrasonic technology, and the other is a parking guidance system based on video technology.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Car parking efficient management system
- Parking Guidance System Based on Ultrasonic Tec...
- Factors affecting ultrasound
- Vehicle parking guidance system based on video ...
- The future of the parking guidance system
- Futuristic parking guidance system
- Parking guidance system for convenient parking
- The principle of parking guidance system
- Parking space detection
- Parking display system
- Why Integrated Parking Sensor is More Popular