Imagine the following scenario: getting up in the morning, picking up the phone to find out where you want to go, screening the remaining parking spaces nearby and realizing reservations for parking spaces. Open the navigation to the designated destination, enter the parking lot camera and capture the reserved vehicle and then switch to the indoor navigation system to guide the reservation of the vehicle to the reserved parking space. After the shopping is completed, it enters the parking lot to find its own vehicle, and the system gives the optimal route to navigate through the indoor to the designated vehicle. Some of these scenarios have been partially implemented, and some have not yet been implemented, but with the rapid update of technology, it is believed that these will soon be realized.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Car parking efficient management system
- Parking management system composition
- Parking Guidance System Based on Ultrasonic Tec...
- Factors affecting ultrasound
- Vehicle parking guidance system based on video ...
- The future of the parking guidance system
- Parking guidance system for convenient parking
- The principle of parking guidance system
- Parking space detection
- Parking display system
- Why Integrated Parking Sensor is More Popular